Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 weeks to go

Ah, home sweet home in Montana. We're beginning to get excited about getting home to the kids, the 8 neighbor dogs, the Ponderosa pines, hikes in the mountains, homemade grilled pesto pizza, waking up to the view of the mountains....I could go on and on. Funny though, it will also be hard to leave this crazy, cold, barren place.
Scott planted this flag for Ben. Some private joke I think...
This is Scott's rendition of Elizabeth's poses in all the places she loves best.
This is my version.
Scott and I both got separate boondoggles (special morale trips out of town) to the same place, to a room with a view, which is actually just a Scott tent on the foothills of Erebus. We were able to drive skidoos REALLY fast up there. Allllright. Click to enlarge!
Room with a view
The back side of Mt. Discovery and Castle Rock, which we climbed last weekend. Click to enlarge.

No comments: