Here is the clip of our little song and dance. Pretty silly!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Not too bad for the day after a marathon! I had to hide my eyes a few times- we don't go for all of that skin here in Carolina. Great to see you living La Vita Loca down South. We miss you- and need you to decide where we should have our family reunion this summer....
3 comments:
Not too bad for the day after a marathon! I had to hide my eyes a few times- we don't go for all of that skin here in Carolina.
Great to see you living La Vita Loca down South.
We miss you- and need you to decide where we should have our family reunion this summer....
Oh my! I don't quite know what to say..... ;)
tooo funny.
xoxo
rheba
Jen and Scott,
The marathon looks great. I'm heading to Antartica to run a marathon in March. Any advice?
Matt from Hamilton
Post a Comment