Today was the New Zealand versus United States rugby match. We lost 23-0. I skate-skied out to the rugby field in glorious conditions and stood on the sidelines for a bit to watch. To me it looked liked people scattered then came together in big knots, then ran helter-skelter away. It remained inscrutable to me what was going on but there are things like rucks, mauls, and scrums going on, and I saw many faces get smashed into the snow. Interesting sport.
The field was several miles outside of town on the ice.
Me skiing - I'm feeling extra happy because Scott returns in a week!!! Hooray!
Just a few pictures showing some of the white-out conditions we've had lately.
The weather has been pretty stormy this year - conditions have been like this fairly often. There is no horizon, no depth of field, no view of the road surface, just tiny flags to follow. Here is how I feel about that:
No comments:
Post a Comment