Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photos from 1965 (from the shared drive) - the year I was born and the year my Dad was here


So, Dad, what do you think? Is this your ship?
 
Here is the dump I remember Dad telling us about. It seems unbelievable now that they just bulldozed trash into the sea back then.
 

 
Dad, I have lots of other pics from this folder that I put on my thumb drive. Maybe I will burn you a CD.
 
Here is that Christmas tree that is in some of your old slides, Dad.
 

 
I remember there was one slide Dad had of this tunnel, looking down into utter blackness. It used to give me the creeps.
 
It was kind of magical seeing pictures from the same time that Dad was here, 45 years ago, and knowing that when these photos were taken, I was a little zygote in Mom's tummy :)

No comments: