The Oden is here! Adelie penguins are running around all over the place since the ship came in. So cute!
Elizabeth and Ben were in North Carolina and my sister, Rheba, did a photo shoot with them. Rhebs, send me more pics! What a riot!
I love these goofy kids! One thing we never seem to grow out of in our family is our love of playing dress up. In fact, I have quite a collection of clothes and wigs I've been collecting over the last several years - a hope chest of costumes - thinking of the day we'll have grandchildren :)




1 comment:
Haha yay! I'm going to post a couple more over at my blog now! Oh my, we popped into a thrift store the other day and I saw many worthy additions to our costume chest, but had to hold back. Looove you!
Post a Comment