Monday, January 18, 2010

Penguins and the marathon


I got clocked on the back of the head by one of these skuas. It felt like a Purdue chicken being dropped on my head. He was after a little paper cup of chips I had, but I didn't flinch and he didn't get any chips. He messed up my hair and knocked off my sunglasses though :(


Penguins are everywhere this season!


I did the half marathon this year - so much easier.


These guys offered beer and fried chicken at their aid station :)

The penguins wanted to race too!

You can't help but smile around these adelies.

I look like a special olympian, and look at those big feet. Iy yi yi.

Fun race!


Goofy banana face :o)



On our way to the starting line




1 comment:

Liz / Tangible Ingredients said...

Hee hee, lovely to see your face, and the penguins made me giggle! The skua somehow reminds me of Kikis. Love you!