I gave these extremely sweet puppy siblings our fish skins and pork scraps from last night's dinner. They were not as bony as some of the pups in the big seedy town of Urubamba but they still scarfed the treats ravenously.
We bushwhacked quite a ways up to another overgrown section of the ruins, a bad idea. We both got scratched up by nettles, cactus, and century plant barbs. I got grumpy. I also forgot to drink enough water and was tired from being at 13,000 feet. Oh, and we didnt take the time to eat much up there. So yeah, I did a lot of harrumphing to myself while Scott took a ton of pics. Nevertheless it was a spectacular spot and a great day!
We saw a Patagonian Giant Hummingbird today at the hotel garden - it's nearly as big as a robin!














1 comment:
Glad to see you guys are out and about! Looks like you are having a great time also. Take care.
frank
Post a Comment