Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Scotty made an excellent pirate and as usual, he donned the personality of his costume.

I helped weave a snake into Kris's hair for her Medusa costume. She took out all those twists and had lovely ringlets. Tasty!

Spring is new to shuttles this year - such a fun person!

Cutest raccoon ever!


Doing battle with the iron Orca

Pirate posse

Walter the plumber, a real Mainer and cutey Queen, a fellow shuttle driver

Black Swan Meaghan

Shelley found her costume for $5 at a garage sale

I got all the makings for our costumes from thrift stores except the boots, which I had, and the dollar store swords. My sleeves were embellished with a baby baptism gown, and all the beads in our hair was from old costume jewelry and shells we had found in Costa Rica. I love dressing up!

Scary!

We came and woke Elizabeth up. We were a little much for her so early in her morning (she works the night shift- now I do too).

Her face says it all

Elizabeth and Kevin were so nice to babysit me while I stayed up all night for the first time trying to adjust to the night shift.

Scary hands stuck into the snow

Elizabeth in her new Mountain Hardwear sweater.

These two are so adorable. Psssssst, I hope they get married and have children some day.

All I can say is that I hope our great-grandchildren see how much fun we had.

Capt'n Scotty, Orca Slayer

I had to take off my bossy boots or the rocks would have destroyed them.
We didn't last very long at the party. Tooooo loud!

It was absolutely freezing that night.

No comments: