Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

While I was sleeping, Scott ran the 5K Turkey Trot and did quite well.



I just love these shots Scott took of a seal pup and its mother over near Scott Base.



Usually I would use a picture like this to put an admonishment in meant for Ben, but there is nothing to tell him this year. He has a great job, is supporting himself, and now he's thinking he might want to work down here with the rest of us. Fun!

I was sad not to be able to talk to my Mom on Thanksgiving. I love you Mom!

Ahhh, mama makes a nice pillow.
Jano Thanksgiving. I love these guys!

Hiking after a recent snowstorm. Scott stepped into a deep drift.

Scott and my boss, Sharona, smoozing before the big meal

Wild hair day

Cutey Scott after the meal - it's getting warm here!

Very thankful for this good life

I just woke up before the 5pm meal. Elizabeth looks smashing in taupe. Right now she is at the South Pole and when she comes back, she starts a new job for nearly double her current wage. So proud of her. She's been working so hard.
Scotty has been giving many tours of LDB this year.

No comments: