Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bad Roads

Getting stuck in the deltas - yep, that's me in the front looking discouraged after trying to shovel myself out for a while
Getting pulled out

Tara and I got stuck at the same time!

Someone posted a picture on the shared drive of a Skua attack. This is immensely entertaining for everyone except the one being attacked ;-)




This is what the roads have looked like up until the last fews weeks. Nice and smooth.

Then this started to happen.... Now it is FAR worse than this, but I haven't been able to stop and get good pictures yet. These puddles are easy to get through compared to the sinking snow further out. You either have to floor the vehicles and get knocked around and risk hurting passengers or you go through slowly and get stuck. This week is the first time I've started to look at the calendar and count the days left.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Jen ! Feliz Año Nuevo desde España! Cuidate mucho. Un abrazo, Pilar