 |
| Christmas night there is a great event called MAAG - all sorts of unusual art and fun outside toys, like a seesaw and a human-sized gerbil wheel. |
 |
| Oh dear, we look like a Mountain Hardwear commercial, don't we? |
We had a fun little family photo shoot. It's so nice to actually have a 2-day weekend (one of only 3 the whole season).
 |
| Even though I am now on the day shift, and Elizabeth and Kevin are on the night shift, we seem to see more of each other. Yay! |
 |
| Kevin is a very photogenic guy. |
 |
| Kevin also takes great frolic shots! Ben, we were missing you :( |
 |
| Our Happy New Year shot |
 |
| Elizabeth and Kevin just bought tickets for Nepal and India. They are going to hike up to Mt. Everest base camp - I'm very impressed. |
 |
This was not my best day. I had just started to transition back to days and was having trouble sleeping, so I took a sleeping pill and ended up feeling wretched for 3 days afterward. Never again.
So this is the fastest any season has gone by. I was completely absorbed every moment of the first half of the season. I guess I took my new job of being a night senior very seriously, and I often carried around schedules in my pocket and was trying to figure out work dilemmas in my sleep. Now that I am back on days, I still have a leadership role, but there are also two other people in charge, so I can drive more again. Woo hoo!
Scott has been working every single day for more than a month, trying to get the balloons launched. He had a 102 fever the other day, and was on some antibiotics that made him loopy (must be the same ones you took, Mom) but he refused to take any time off. Turkey. It's so nice to be sleeping at the same time though, after the crazy schedule of the last few months. |
No comments:
Post a Comment