Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Soiree

I was "voluntold" to come up with the idea for the shuttle's performance at the soiree. I chose  Lady Gaga's Poker Face and Alejandro and spent a lot of time last August and September learning dance routines from Utube. Then we got the janos involved, who are famous for their awesome dancing.

I'm not grasping my breast here, contrary to how it looks :)

We have electric tape black stars on our faces.

It was a mock dance-off with the janos - their moves were originally choreographed down here. I just stole mine from Utube :)

They wore colors and we wore black to distinguish the two groups. We each danced two numbers, then all danced together for the finale.


Yowsa! Elizabeth is an excellent dancer!





They made a big deal about mother and daughter facing off in the final dance.

Yeah, we were having fun, plus we raised two thousand dollars for charity!


No comments: