| Forgive the slightly narcissistic double posting on the soiree. Half the reason I do the blog is to have a place to put my pictures and remember these crazy times :) |
| Practicing before the show in the hot laundry room. Sheesh, I think I should take up yoga. Not very flexible... |
| The janos are a such a colorful bunch! Elizabeth has a wonderful "family" down here. |
| Britt had a bad-ass hairdo going on. |
| I administered black electric tape on all our faces. In some light it looked cool but other times it looked spiderish. |
| Mom, you're right, all that is missing is you! And you too Rhebs! |
![]() |
| Elizabeth and her people. |
![]() |
| These are also Elizabeth's people. They attended the MAAG art show and had everyone draw on them in black sharpie pens. |
![]() |
| True love! |



No comments:
Post a Comment