Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer 2010 Highlights

Here are some random highlights from this summer. Funny, it didn't feel like it was all that exciting of a summer, but after digging around for pics, I realized it was filled with small joys :) If I am friends with you on Facebook, forgive the redundancy.

One of Scott's gorgeous Glacier pics
Scotty took me out for several wonderful surprise dates this summer.
Bitterroot Landtrust Bike Tour Benefit
Backpacking up to Big Creek Lake
Trip to Glacier to see ice friends
Berry picking on backpacking trips
The girls
Elizabeth graduated from the University of Montana!
Phew, building a stone patio was not easy
A stay at McCart Fire Lookout
Mountain biking at Smith Rock in Oregon in June
Super fun visit with Rheba and the girls in May to celebrate Eliz's college graduation
Dominic Point fire right behind our house in July
This was definitely "the summer of Ben"
Nevada
Oregon
Riding dual-sports on the endless forest service roads
Scott flies up and down these bumpy roads like a pro

So, back we go to the ice - I leave on 9/17, Scott on 9/22. Elizabeth went down at winfly (August) as a janitor and is having the time of her life. Ben is having a crazy-busy year at UM as an RTA (resident technical assistant). Life is good. Scott and I are formulating some big plans for next summer. I'll be keeping the blog again on the ice, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Bean a ti said...

I'm poised to read of your journey to get to the ice!
New story came - am jazzzzzed!