Battaion family reunion - always a fun time!
Our last camping trip of the summer. There were terrific storms that night. Cutey Elizabeth :)
This is from an earlier camping trip with some of Scott's friends.
Easter Sunday family bike ride!
Ben in a race at the University of Montana. Ben moved out East this summer and I've missed him so much :(
A great visit with Mom and Dad in Charlotte, NC
Sisters (and Olivia!). Rheba is going to kill me for posting this one, but it makes me smile.
Only these two know how to have this much fun.
More camping!
I love our neighbor dogs.
Lots of biking this summer.
Olympic Peninsula tour with Elizabeth
Bike touring was a blast, but I am reconsidering my lifelong goal of biking across the U.S. - biking for 8-plus hours a day can be a tiny bit tedious.
Motorcycling is more like it! Scott fixed up two bikes and we went on several short tours - a blast!
Itty bitty pics of the various hots springs we went to.
Easter Sunday family bike ride!
Ben in a race at the University of Montana. Ben moved out East this summer and I've missed him so much :(
Only these two know how to have this much fun.
More camping!
I love our neighbor dogs.
Lots of biking this summer.
Olympic Peninsula tour with Elizabeth
Bike touring was a blast, but I am reconsidering my lifelong goal of biking across the U.S. - biking for 8-plus hours a day can be a tiny bit tedious.
Motorcycling is more like it! Scott fixed up two bikes and we went on several short tours - a blast!
Itty bitty pics of the various hots springs we went to.So, that's just a smattering of pics from summer. I am also posting these because I want to be able to look at the warmth and the green when I go back down to the ice.
I'll be keeping the blog again, but I expect it will be a bit different because I won't be going around with eyes wide, completely awestruck by it all. I'm not sure exactly what I'll focus on, but rest assured that it will probably be quirky, earthy, and hopefully not dull.

1 comment:
FIRST of all....YOU ARE RIGHT! DEAD MEAT!
(I look deformed and demented...)
SECOND of all... I suspect you WILL walk around awestruck. Are you not still awestruck by the mountains that surround you in Montana? Are you not excited when you see the clouds shift before or after a magnificent storm? So, it will be more familiar to you. Still, something new awaits for you to wonder over, about and be in awe of. I hope you have a blast, I'll miss you!
Post a Comment