Monday, September 28, 2009

Christchurch

Exotic flowers at the botanical gardens
My ECW was way too big!
Compare this to an egg McMuffin. Food is excellent here.

Gear issue

Sundial in the park

The first thing to do when you get to Christchurch is visit the botanical gardens. It's spring in the southern hemisphere!






The journey here was not bad at all. I somehow got put in business class on the way down, so the 15 hour flight was a breeze. Flights are delayed to the ice, so we have an extra day here in Christchurch. I'm hoping for another delay day so Scott can catch up with me here (he is three days behind me). Meanwhile, it's walks in the park, fabulous Kilkenny beer, friendly Kiwis, and ice people around every corner - and I'm getting paid for this!

2 comments:

Jess said...

It looks Beautiful there!!! I sure miss the Kiwi food!!!! LOL

Liz / Tangible Ingredients said...

Oooh pretty flower shots! Macro power! That breakfast looks amaaazing. Love you!