View from where the old nuclear power plant used to be.
Beakers in Crary Lab, near where Scott has his temporary office.
Scott in our tiny room :-)
Close up of Scott getting off the plane. He says that is a reflection in his mouth. I still think it was gum.
Can you believe I am already training other people on vehicles? I took them over to Scott base.
Scott's plane coming in. He looked so happy to be here coming off the plane. The only thing is that they made me drive Ivan at the last second, so on my maiden voyage, I drove Scott and 55 other passengers on the big beast that steers like the Titanic. 22 revolutions of the wheel and it only begins to turn! Nerve-wracking!
I am so glad Scott is here!I'll write more when I get the chance. Finally, I have about 45 minutes to show Scott around...
1 comment:
Mommy! You're commenting on my blog right now and so we're almost connected... I miss you so much! Ah! I had a long stressful day that was supposed to be very productive but I got locked out of my apartment and long stressful story, but Pookas of all people saved the day by driving me over to my landlord to get a spare key haha. Anyways, I wish I could get a hug from you right now! LOVE YOU!
oh and p.s. it's definitely gum.
Post a Comment