Here are the three Jeffs in our office (actually one of them is a Geoff). You would think I had enough of Jeffs already - that's a joke E and B ;-)
We had a big storm this week so all flights were canceled and we had a lot of extra time on our hands. I lent out my jump rope...
Remember the view from my window from an earlier blog? Here is how it looked for 3 days. We got a ton of snow - fun, but it makes all of our jobs a little harder while we dig out.
Scott went out today on one of these Hercs on his way to South Pole, then on to AGAP. I'll see him in a few months. I always get sad when we have to be apart for a while though :(










2 comments:
What a fun entry! I love it! I think you should start a series of different samplings from McMurdo. How about one of different good looking men for me? :) Can't wait to see the beards one! Love you!!
Hi Jen, You have such a unique way of looking at situations! We miss you in the group. I'm glad I found your blog address again. Keep the writing coming! I love reading it.
Beth
Post a Comment